We understand most people would rather stay in their own home and community as they get older. After all, your home contains your most precious memories.
But sometimes, we may need some extra support to maintain our independence and continue living a good life at home.
Whether you’re receiving services through the Commonwealth Home Support Program, a Home Care Package, or other funding, we can help.
We can manage your budget, funding and invoicing, while you live your life on your terms and enjoy peace of mind.
We can provide you with the following tailored support and services to meet your needs:
- Daily living and life tasks, for greater independence and confidence
- Support with household chores
- Domestic support such as cleaning and buying groceries
- Personal care such as showering and meal preparation
- Assisting you to look after your health and fitness
- Support to access the community, clubs, activities and programs
- Access to therapy and clinical services, like speech pathology or physiotherapy
- Post-hospital care and recovery support
- Assistance with travel and transport arrangements
- Companionship and social support
- Respite care for carers, so they can have a break and peace of mind
Claro will work in partnership with you to deliver all the supports and services you need in your everyday life.
We recognise that you understand what you need best, and so we will partner with you, listen to you, and work alongside you to enable you to achieve your goals and achieve better outcomes.