At Claro, we provide complex bowel care with dignity and empathy, working with you and your treating health professionals to provide quality, professional care. We provide in-home care
and services to help you maintain your wellbeing and independence.
Our trained and qualified staff will work alongside you to:
- understand your specific bowel health, and any related conditions;
- monitor your bowel health and any changes that need to be reported to your doctor as agreed in your management plan;
- administer medication and treatments prescribed by your doctor including suppositories, enemas, and physical interventions;
- ensure your personal hygiene and follow all hygiene control protocols;
- put in place your nutrition and hydration requirements;
- respect your privacy and dignity at all times.
We partner with Plena Healthcare to connect you with the allied health services that are crucial to your long-term wellbeing, such as nursing, occupational therapy and dietetics supports.
You might also want assistance coordinating your supports. If you have funding for Support Coordination in your NDIS plan, our experienced and knowledgeable Support Coordinators can work with you to manage your NDIS budgets and make sure your plan works for you to achieve supported independent living.
Fill out our enquiry form and we will contact you to talk about the right support options.